Grounded in the science of Regulation Thermography, the AlfaSight 9000TM provides a visible measurement of the Autonomic Nervous System. It is an initial-screening method that produces no radiation or toxicity. The FDA cleared thermography system identifies multiple areas of physiological dysregulation.
Please observe the following before your Thermograph appointment:
Food and Drink:
- Do not drink coffee, black tea, or caffeinated beverages.
- Do not smoke the morning of the test.
- Do not drink alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to the test.
- A light breakfast is acceptable, but nothing piping hot.
Clothing and Accessories:
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing that can be easily removed. Wear a long-sleeved button up shirt and long pants, even if the weather is hot or humid. Avoid synthetic fibers and tight clothing.
- Do not wear a bra or remove it at least 15 min prior to the test.
- Remove eyeglasses at least 15 min before the exam, as there are sinus points on the nose that will be tested.
- Long hair should be tied back.
- Do not shower or bathe the morning of the test. ( a shower the night before is ok) Do not brush your teeth the morning of the test.
- Do not wear make-up
- NO tanning for 24 hours prior to your scan.
- Do not use body sprays, skin creams, lotions, or deodorant the morning of the test.
- Come to the appointment hydrated: drink 12-16 oz or water ½ to 2 hours before the test.
- Do not exercise the morning of the test. This includes running, yoga, pilates.
- Refrain from sexual intercourse the night before and morning of your scan.
- Refrain from “regulative” and therapeutic practices within 36 hours prior to the test. This includes acupuncture, bio-energetic treatments, therapeutic massage, classical homeopath, chiropractic treatments, etc.
- Refrain from dentistry and dental cleanings at least 3 days prior to test.
- NO flying for 24 hours prior to your scan.
- Women cannot be tested during the first or second day of the menstrual period. The lower abdominal points warm up and create false readings.