What to expect from your Chiropractic appointment
- The doctor will take a health history
- An exam of your spine
- X-rays will be taken if needed
- The doctor will educate you on what the Gonstead Method of Chiropractic can do for you
- Visit http://www.gonstead.com/ for more information
- Chiropractic adjustment
- Digital Foot Scan may be offered to help show us another health need involving your body’s foundation
If you have a Personal Injury Case or Work Comp Case:
Bring all information regarding your accident to your appointment (i.e. claim #, insurance company to file to and contact person with phone #).
For Chiropractic Patients we offer non-insurance plans for those who either do not have insurance or for those with insurance, that we are not in participation with. Call and ask for further information.
Preferred Provider For our Clinic:
BCBS, UHC, Midlands Choice, Principal, Coventry, Mutual of Omaha, Aetna. Others may be available, call for updated list.
For chiropractic patients who have Medicare:
We are non-participating providers for Medicare, which means we will file for you and you will receive any reimbursement from Medicare at home.
We do not accept Medicaid or Tri-Care.